Rent the Silco
Got festivals, activities, community events? The Silco is the perfect venue for all things community!
You can request that the concession stand be open for purchased beverages, popcorn, candy and snacks, and you can bring your own cake and ice cream if you like.
$100/hour for use of auditorium and projector (If showing a movie, please let us know your choice so we can help you find a copy)
$75/hour for use of the auditorium without cinema projector use.
$100/day for use of stage lighting system.
$200 for the Birthday Party Package, which includes a three-hour showing of the movie of your choice.
30% discount for non-profits.
Teachers and administrators, please contact email@example.com to discuss rentals for school groups.
Any tech run-through or rehearsal outside of regular office hours will be charged the hourly rate.
$100 cleaning deposit required.
- Renters must clean the area to Silco Staff satisfaction to have deposit returned.
- Renters are responsible for all damages to the facility or for creating any conditions requiring additional cleaning or maintenance.
- Additional costs will be charged to the individual or group using the facility as well as a possible ban from any future facility rentals.
- The individual responsible for the rental must be at least 21 years of age and provide government issued photo identification.
- All decorations are to be provided by the lessee. No decorations may be attached to the walls of the facility.
- Fog machines not permitted.
- No illegal drugs will be permitted on the premises at any time.
- This facility is smoke free.
- No open flames are permitted.
- All copyright or any other rules, regulations, or laws must be followed.
- You as the signer will be liable for any damages.
- All children should be monitored and never left alone.
- The Silco accepts most credit cards at the Theater Office or call (575) 956-6198
- Mail Checks to: Silco Theater – Mainstreet, 311 N. Bullard St., Silver City, NM 88061.
The Fine Print
SAVE HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFICATION I, (individual responsible), hereby agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Silver City, Silver City MainStreet, its officers, employees and agents against any action, demand, claim, loss, injury or liability arising out of or resulting in any way from the use of the Silco Theater or from any actions taken, work performed or service provided by Applicant with respect to the use of the property for the purposes described in this rental request. All of Applicant’s obligations under this agreement are intended to apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive the expiration, completion or sooner termination of the rental agreement.
The Silco may cancel rentals for any of the following reasons:
- Maintenance or repairs involving any part of the facility;
- Conditions when health and safety of participants are threatened;
- Failure to obey rules. Non-adherence to facility rules or instances in which health and safety are threatened and created by the individual responsible or guests attending will result in forfeiture of rental fees.
Full refunds will be available for cancellation made at least five business days prior to the scheduled event.
There will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
The Silver is generally available:
- Sundays from 10 am to 2 pm
- Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday through Wednesday from 10 am to 10 pm.
Please check the Calendar page for availability, and fill out the form below.